Home About Project Inspirations Shops Contact Us


Book: Steal Like an Artist



Yesterday I read Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon and it totally motivated me! I went straight to my studio and cleaned it and then (as suggested in the book) created an analog area and a digital area.

Since I also do my 'day job' from my studio and my computer sits on my main desk, it's easy to find myself on the computer instead of creating. Well the computer still sits there, but now I have my extra table and counters cleared so that I can turn my back on the computer and create.

And last night I did just that... created! Here's the newest card in my collection.



I highly recommend this short but inspirational book. I say 'short' because you can read it in an hour (or less)... and still have plenty of time to act on one or two of Austin's suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment