Home About Project Inspirations Shops Contact Us


Treasury Tuesday - Stars and Stripes Forever

I can't believe a whole week has gone by since my last post! And I was even more surprised when I realized that it's almost July 4th!

Well as promised, I have another Etsy treasury to share with you. This is one I curated myself in honor of the upcoming July 4th holiday. Enjoy!


Here are a couple of other items I really liked when searching for items for my treasury.


and...


and finally, how cool would these be to use at your 4th of July bbq?


If you've seen or plan to use any patriotic decorations for your 4th of July celebration, I'd love to see them!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for using my photograph in your fun treasury and on your blog. I just shot this at a friend's house of her mischievous and playful cat Gloria. She's usually quite the poser for pics but that day she just wasn't into it. So I thought - fine - I'll just shoot your tail and call it a day! Turns out its one of my fav new photos of her (and her mama's too). So there's my 'Cat Tale'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And I love that we don't always know what's going to turn out to be art.

    Thanks for the story behind the beautiful photo Julie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this treasury! Thank you so much for including my bracelet in your treasury and blog post! Have a wonderful 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete