Home About Project Inspirations Shops Contact Us


Home Decor and Fashion Style File - Anthropologie Catalog

I just received my December 2012 Anthropologie Catalog. First, let me say 'woo hoo!' I am a huge fan of Anthropologie. I love their window and store displays, and of course their products.

Ok, ok, and here are collages of my favorite things in the catalog::

  • Ceramic bird houses with the cage design and birds painted on them
  • Stoneware cookie jars with trees and animals on top... I'm thinking of trying this by gluing a toy to the top of a canister and painting the whole thing
  • Embroidered tea towels
  • Colorful  bowls... you could decoupage your own. They'd be cute, but not food or dishwasher safe
  • Deck of cards with a crown... lately I've had a thing for crowns



  •  More colorful  bowls and teacups... I've been collecting teacups and saucers for years
  • Silk covered paddle board... why not paint or decoupage an old surf board as a yard decoration?


  • Felted floral cardigan... I'll bet this would look good embroidered onto an upcycled sweater
  • Leather boot decorated with a belt... you know where I'm going with this, don't you? A little glue, a couple of old belts...
  • Yarn bombed guitar
  • Teacup with the design on the INside. It comes with a matching saucer with a quote on it

No comments:

Post a Comment