Home About Project Inspirations Shops Contact Us


Treasury Tuesday - Autumn is a second spring...

Yes I know, it's not actually Tuesday. But after the holiday weekend my timing is a bit off. I find this weather exciting. I call it 'back to school weather' where it's chilly in the morning but warms up during the day. I love that I can start wearing my sweaters, socks, and cowboy boots again. Wee!

Below you will find some really cool items for sale on Etsy. But even if you're not in the market to purchase anything, they sure are nice to look at.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. The industrial flowers are fantastic. I followed the link and the artist has some other really cute ones....I just may have to make a purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how cool, thank you for this stunning tuesday not tuesday post :) i have more new flowers that are lighter than the typical rebar ones so add to my industrial bloom shop later today.

    ReplyDelete