Home About Project Inspirations Shops Contact Us


Thursday Three - Inspirational Quotes

As most of you know by seeing my house and viewing my cards, I love quotes! Inspirational and funny are my favorites.

This Thursday's three are...
  1. Who stops us from being happy? We blame the government, we blame the weather, we blame our parents, we blame religion, we blame God. Who really stops us from being happy? We stop ourselves.
  2. We get to choose our reaction to every situation presented to us.
  3. Positive thoughts create a positive life.


These quotes were inspired by one of my favorite books... The Four Agreements. I've read this book (as well as his other books) many times, and I highly recommend them.

I create a lot of my cards and posters using quotes from this and other inspirational books.


No comments:

Post a Comment